Sunday, January 18, 2009

Playing Catch Up

So, it's been four months since I last posted anything. I'm sorry. Hopefully I still have a reader or two out there. I've been pregnant - that's my excuse. I've been in nesting mode for the past two weeks now, and this is one of the last things I need to do before the baby comes. (Of course, if he had come early or on time, this wouldn't have happened at all!) Anyway, I've posted a few things below from the last few months. Enjoy! (There - maybe NOW the baby will come!!)

We've been making our last-minute preparations for our little baby boy, who was due on the 16th. We bought a few odds and ends last week, and this is what I found later that day:

My Carinn, who REFUSED to take a pacifier as a baby, now enjoys sucking on the new one we bought for her little baby brother. In fact, she was very hurt when I took it away from her. Needless to say, I have kept it out of her sight since then!

5 comments:

Christy said...

How funny! Aedan does the same thing with Cali's pacifier. I usually have to take it away (sometimes he gives it back willingly). Your girls are getting so big! I bet you're excited to have a boy... they are so fun! Aedan is anyway. :)

Karen K said...

Fun to see new posts! I like your short haircut, I just chopped mine, too. Good luck with number three!

Camille said...

Hey Camarie, just found your blog through Rosalyn. It's fun to see how big your beautiful girls are getting. Hope all is well in Visalia. If you want to check out our blog it is mordenspot.blogspot.com. Hope you will enjoy your little boy. Boys are the best!

Miss Megan said...

Your family is darling, Camarie! I'm hoping at this point you're all getting used to having Jacob around. Congratulations again! Looking forward to learning more :D

Carrie Allen said...

Camarie - I miss you! I want to see that baby boy of yours. Are you on facebook? Updates please!!