For those of you who haven't heard, I'm pregnant again. I'm already 20 weeks along - just 20 more to go! We found out last week that we're having a boy this time. Adam was so happy he was almost crying. (I can't say he was crying because he never admits that he was.) He's been happy for several days now too. It's been awfully nice. Emily, on the other hand, was very sad. She wants another girl baby. She pouted a lot that day, and almost cried when we would mention it. But we went to Build-a-Bear a couple of days ago to make a bear for the new baby. I think that helped a little bit. No news on a name, except that Adam wants to name him Clark, and I don't. He's due January 16th. We're looking forward to his arrival.
(Sorry there aren't any pictures. We got some good ones from the ultrasound, I just don't have a scanner to put them on the computer.)
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats! That's so exciting!!! We only have a boy so far (at least for another month and a half) but we LOVE it! He's so fun and easy! You'll love it!
You are already 20 weeks? I don't know why I didn't realize that. Woo Hoo half way there. SO EXCITED for the little boy. Grant will teach him everything he knows.... :)
Congrats. I'm so excited for you guys.
Congrats! (It's Eva St. Clair and I saw your blog from Leslie's). It always amazes me how much time flies. Your girls are really beautiful and seem like a ton of fun. Take care!
Congratulations! How exciting. Boys are fun!
Congratulations!!! I sure miss you, Camarie!
Congrats Camarie!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment